NFT Blind Box
CherrySwap NFT Market's second batch of official limited edition NFT blind boxes are now on sale!
✅Release time: Block height 5522200~5525800, estimated to be 20:00-24:00, Sep 13, 2021, HKT
✅Payment method: CHE
✅Handling fee: 10%, the handling fee you paid will be instantly transferred to the black hole address for destruction.
✅All CHE from the sale of this batch of collections will be transferred to the black hole address for destruction after the sale ends.
Total number of blind boxes: 2000
Blind box unit price: 3CHE
Purchase requirements: Wallet address balance not less than 1500CHE
Purchase rules: Only 1 blind box can be purchased at a time, each user can only purchase a maximum of 3 blind boxes
Blind box content: Each blind box contains 0-3 CherrySwap official limited edition NFTs, 1000 in total
Blind box release time: 4 hours
Blind Box Valid Time: After purchase to end of block height time
NFT purchase in blind box:Payment for 0-3 CherrySwap Official Issue Limited Edition NFTs must be executed within the blind box valid time, overtime will be considered as automatic abandonment.
Odds of blind box: You have a 55% chance of getting an empty box and a 45% chance of qualifying for 1-3 CherrySwap Official Issue Limited Edition NFT Collection purchases.
Once you have paid for the collection in the blind box, you can view your purchased CherrySwap Official Issue Limited Edition NFT collection from [CherrySwap] - [NFT Market] - [My NFT], which can be traded freely in the NFT Market.
Token ID
Artwork name
Creator
Description
Quantity
Price(CHE)
1004
Face 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
3,000
1005
Face 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
3,000
1006
Face 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
3,000
1007
Face 04
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
3,000
1008
Green 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
1,000
1009
Green 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
950
1010
Green 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
900
1011
Green 04
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
850
1012
Vision 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
800
1013
Vision 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
750
1014
Vision 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
700
1015
Vision 04
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
650
1016
Vision 05
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
1
600
1017-1026
Lady 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
100
1027-1036
Lady 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
99
1037-1046
Lady 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
98
1047-1056
Lady 04
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
50
1057-1066
Lady 05
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
50
1067-1076
Multifaceted Cherry 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
50
1077-1086
Multifaceted Cherry 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
50
1087-1096
Multifaceted Cherry 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
50
1097-1106
Multifaceted Cherry 04
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
10
50
1107-1189
Meditation 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1190-1272
Meditation 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1273-1355
Meditation 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1356-1438
Meditation 04
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1439-1521
Meditation 05
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1522-1604
Meditation 06
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1605-1688
Meditation 07
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
84
25
1689-1771
Ripe Cherry 01
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1772-1854
Ripe Cherry 02
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
1855-1937
Ripe Cherry 03
CherrySwap
CherrySwap Official Limited Edition NFT Artwork
83
25
Token ID
Artwork name
Creator
Description
Quantity
Price(CHE)
1938
OKEx&Cherry
Cloris
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan First Prize
1
750
1939
Star Cherry
Tian
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan First Prize
1
750
1940
DEMON CHE
Agustin
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Second Prize
1
500
1941
Cherry Juice
AstroDoge
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Second Prize
1
500
1942
Bless Peace
oldxu
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Second Prize
1
500
1943
Hi Cherry
Sebart
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Second Prize
1
500
1944
Little Cherry
tangyuanbuyuan
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Second Prize
1
500
1945
CheStronaut
Redpostal
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Third Prize
1
100
1946
Grandpa fruit Fairy
Moon god
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Third Prize
1
100
1947
Cherry Express
Granular sauce
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Third Prize
1
100
1948
Chinoiserie Cherry
tt
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Third Prize
1
100
1949
Cherry Girl Fantasy
YUR
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Third Prize
1
100
1950
Cherry Smiles With OKEx
Null
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1951
King Cherry
5t4k3r
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1952
King Cherry V2
5t4k3r
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1953
CherryDiamondOEC
Abdul Rohim
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1954
Cherry Tract
Abdul Rohim
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1955
Cherry_in_mydream
Adhie
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1956
CherryGold
Lex
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1957
ROBO Cherry
aris bahtiar
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1958
CHE FARM
as9ardia art
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1959
Cherry's farm
AstroDoge
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1960
Cheerful Cherry Swap
Biano
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1961
Rabbit&Cherry
Cloris
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1962
The Originals
CryptoNarcissist
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1963
Cherry In The Sky
Desando A.R
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1964
HappyCherry
Faris
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1965
Cherry
FIRAT KOLSAL
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1966
Cherry’s pleasure
Sofia
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1967
Cherry Boy
Sofia
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1968
Dessert from Cherry
Imam Muato
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1969
Happy Cat with Cherry
Imam Muato
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1970
Familycherry
Girlinglasses
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1971
Cats And Cherries
JunJun
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1972
Cherry Drummer
KABUTO
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1973
CherrySmile
LG
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1974
Summer Cherry 01
Ling
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1975
Summer Cherry 02
Ling
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1976
Cherry To The Moon
lyyy
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1977
Cherry Vs Zombies
Max (age 10)
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1978
WorldCherry
Pikpiksu
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1979
Gold
Pinkman
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1980
Skater Cherry
Piyush Singh
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1981
Imagination Cherry
Pluto
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1982
Smiling Cherry
Sakthi
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1983
Cherry Love Guru
Shabnum Bano
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1984
NinjaCherry
Simbahnisem
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1985
Cherry Monster
Steppenwolf
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1986
Cherry Got Moods
Sumit Choudhary
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1987
Japanese Cherry Basket
Susanti Dewi
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1988
Love cherryswap
Wu zang
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1989
Cherry Babe
Yaki
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1990
Cherry Bro
Bojin
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1991
Cherry Brother
Dafenhenhaoqi
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1992
Cherry Cake
Liuguanglianying
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1993
Cherry Brothers
Liuguanglianying
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1994
Royal cherry
Moshukeji
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1995
NO.1 Cherry
Xiaoliu
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1996
CherryCake
Franco Miceli
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1997
Growth Cherry
Yuan
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1998
Saad
Wahid Jamroz
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
1999
Cherry Walk
Coin Gyaan
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
2000
CherrySwap
Arjun Senthil
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
2001
NFT BOX LIGHT smile
D_yah ART
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
2002
Cyber Cherry
ChrisRef
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
2003
Cherry's World
Nimuart
CherrySwap NFT Creator Plan Excellence Prize
1
25
Last modified 1mo ago
Copy link